Interior designs keep changing many times in a single year. However, one element or accent that can be used over and over again in your interiors is flowers. They are just perfect for every corner of the house. Many people tend to use artificial flowers. However, fresh flowers have an enchanting allure of their own. If you combine the right accessories with fresh blooms. You will be able to transform your spaces.
We have found out a few ways, in which you can make floral arrangements to beautify your home today.
Various Types of Floral Decorations
Flowers are an eco-friendly option to liven up the indoors. Moreover, online flower delivery is just a click away. There are professional floral vendors available online, who can deliver fresh flowers within your desired time.
- Entrance or Hallway – This is one of the best places, to flaunt your fresh blooms. The moment someone enters your home, you can give them a colourful welcome. Moreover, this is one of the places for flower placement, where you can experiment a bit. Transform the arrangement artistically and impress the onlooker. The floral arrangement can be a topic of discussion between you and your guests.
They will be pleased with your creative side. You can place large dahlias and wild roses in multiple colours, with their foliage intact in large vessels or vases. Metal vessels lend a touch of aristocracy to the environment. You can also place a statement canvas painting on the wall, as the backdrop. It will create an aura worth remembering.
- Dining Area – If you love white roses and lilies, the dining table is the perfect place to keep them. You can arrange cylindrical vases in muted colors on the table, in a row. For rectangular tables, you can place the floral arrangements in the vases in multiples. If you have a round dinner table, try a centrepiece floral arrangement, instead. Your dinner will never be a boring affair after you have these for company. The bungalows in Delhi are known for their opulent interiors. They also house large dining rooms. So, you can avail yourself of the online flower delivery in Delhi, to make the space more interesting.
- Bedroom – These are private spaces, so make sure to ask the occupants which flower to put there. If it is you and your spouse, who want to create a cosy environment, red or pink roses, and carnations. They are a symbol of love and will bring both of you even closer. The scent will also add magic to the ambiance of the room. You can also float a few jasmine flowers in a shallow glass vase, and keep it on the bedside table. The scent of these flowers is so over-powering, that the aura of the room will change.
Bedroom – These are private spaces, so make sure to ask the occupants which flower to put there. If it is you and your spouse, who want to create a cozy environment, red or pink roses, and carnations. They are a symbol of love and will bring both of you even closer. The scent will also add magic to the ambiance of the room. You can also float a few jasmine flowers in a shallow glass vase, and keep it on the bedside table. The scent of these flowers is so over-powering, that the aura of the room will change.
- Balcony – The balcony is very much a part of the home. Many of you may spend countless evenings sitting on the balcony on a stool looking at the people playing outside or the greenery. It is a great place for relaxation. You can also take a hot cup of morning tea and sip it while sitting on a sofa inside the balcony. Many people hang bottles from the grills in the balcony area and put fresh and colorful flowers in them. You can also accessorize by adding rice lights alongside. The entire look of the balcony is bound to change. Hanging flower vases are also available today, for such displays.
- Drawing Room – This is the space inside the house, where you spend the most time. You and your kids may watch TV here. Furthermore, your guests will also sit here. Many people also host parties in this part of the house. If you want to install a chandelier here, a floral one will be a welcome idea. You can hang a pendant or cluster of flowers to hang from the ceiling. Orchids and Lilies make great floral chandeliers. They will also lend an exotic look to the area.
Things To Keep In Mind
If you incorporate the above into your home décor, the space is filled with positivity. Moreover, you can get all the decorations done on a minimal budget. When you reach home after a hard day at work, your mood will instantly change. You can choose flowers that are in sync with the surrounding wall paints and wall textures. But keep one thing in mind, ‘never overdo anything’.