Android TV Setup
Android TV is the Android operating system optimized for TV devices. It has the same look and feels as other Android devices, so you’ll know how to navigate it after setting up your new TV. To get started setting up your new Android TV device, follow the steps discussed later in this article.
It’s not difficult to find Android TV setup instructions. Most TVs come with user manuals that will assist you in quickly getting your new TV up and running. These user instructions, however, are not always simple to comprehend. Don’t worry; most Android TVs follow a conventional setup approach, and we’re here to help.
You must then set up your television, which demands the usage of some recommendations and instructions, which are supplied below. Make sure your Android TV is turned on before turning it on.
Necessities for Android TV Setup
For a successful setup, you need to have the following;
- You need Google account
- A stable Wi-Fi connection
- Your phone’s Google Home app
In scenarios where the your TV has no inbuilt Android setup, look for the following,
- An Android TV set-top box
- One HDMI-equipped TV or monitor that enables High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- A single HDMI cable which is provided inside the box
After assembling all of these components, start setting up your TV using our Android TV setup steps. You may do it with an Android TV remote, an Android phone, or a computer.
Step 1: Connect the remote to your Android TV and turn it on
Start by turning on your Android TV and pairing the remote. Every Android TV now offers a way to pair a remote control. In most circumstances, though, all you need to do is turn on your TV or monitor that is connected to an Android TV device. Basically follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the combination procedure. A checkmark shows on the screen when the pairing is successful.
Most Android TV remotes can only turn on or off your device via an IR connection by default. Every other feature requires a Bluetooth connection. Now, to pair the remote and android television, go with these procedures. Turn on your Android TV or the monitor or television that’s connected to it
- To pair your remote, follow the on-screen directions
- On your TV’ screen, a checkmark will appear when the remote connects to it
Your remote should automatically pair if you have a Chromecast with Google TV. If the TV screen displays “Start pairing,” press and hold the “Back” and “Home” buttons on the remote until the light pulses.
Step 2: Android Television Setup
After pairing your remote, you’ll be able to use your Android phone or tablet to rapidly set up your Android TV. With just a few simple clicks, you can transfer account and network information from your Android mobile to your TV. You can skip this step and finish the setup with the remote. You can also use your computer to set up your Android TV. The directions for each of the three approaches are listed below.
Using Androids Phone
- “Swiftly set up your television with your Android mobile?” says your TV. Select yes with your remote.
- Start up the Google app on your Android mobile.
- “Set up my device,” type or say.
- You need to follow the guild lines display on the screen until code appears; confirm that the codes on your phone and TV are the same.
- Tap on the TV name’s that will appear on your phone
- Follow the directions on your TV to complete the setup.
Using the Remote
- Swiftly set up your television with your Android phone?” says your TV.
- Select Skip with your remote.
- Join the Wi-Fi network.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to wait for the system to update.
- Then select sign in and use your remote.
- Log in with your Google Account (you can also skip this step and do it later).
- To complete the setup, follow the on-screen directions.
- “Swiftly set up your television with your Android mobile?” says your television.
- To select Skip, use your remote.
- Connect your smartphone or computer to the same Wi-Fi network as you.
- Select Sign in from your TV, then use your computer.
- Please log in to your Google Account.
- To finish the setup, follow the on-screen directions.
How to set up Google TV
- Turn on your Google TV box or television
- Choose your language and location.
- Select “Google TV Setup.”
- Start up the Google Home app on your mobile
- Tap Add account > Set up device > Set up new devices in your house in the top left corner.
- Select or add a residence.
- Allow the app to utilize your phone’s camera by tapping “Scan code.”
- Scanning the QR code on your television’s screen your phone and TV may take a few moments to connect.
- Follow the procedure on your TV screen and in the Home app.
Some of the steps are pretty easy, and some require you to have a certain level of technical capabilities. But it’s worth it! You can have an Android TV set up in your living room or at home on your personal computer. Follow the steps above and set up your Android TV your favorite.
Read Also: Aol Mail Login